In this page you will find information on the regulation of acess, navigation, and use of the website www.moskkito.pt, property of the company K.E.I.M.B. – Fashion and Clothing, Unipessoal, Lda., Headquartered at Rua Ramiro Ferrão, 43 – 2.º D 2805-356 Almada, Portigal.
SECTION I – Common aspects
Acess, navigation and use of the site are governed by this page, which must be read and understood by the User before accessing, browsing and using it. By accessing browsing and using the site, the User confirms that he/she has read, understood and agreed to, without restriction, the content of this page, being the acess, navigation and use of the site unequivocal proof of full and unrestricted membership of the User all and each of the terms and conditions included on this page.
Moskkito reserves the rigth to unilaterally modify this page at any time and without prior notice. In these cases, it will publish on the site a new version of the Terms and Conditions, which will govern the access, naviggation and use of the site from its publication. Therefore, in order for the User to be aware of any changes made, Moskkito advises that the User periodically consult this page.
SECTION II – General condictions
The User undertakes to use the site in accordance with current legislation, morlity and generally accepted morality and public order, and shall be obliged to suspend the use of the site or services eventually offered by Moskkito, if such use has unlawful purposes or effects contrary to the provisions here in may harm the rights and interests of Moskkito or third parties or otherwise damage, disable, overburden or deteriorate the site or the provision of any services offered by Moskkito, or prevent the normal use of the site by other Users.
The User undertakes to observe correctly and faithfully any instruction indicated in the site or offered by authorizes personnel of Moskkito regarding the use of the site and the services offered. For this purpose, autorized Moskkito personnel may contact Users electrnically.
The User is aware and voluntarily accepts that, in any way, the use of the site, any contect of the same or the services offered in it, will be under its sole and exclusive responibility.
SECTION III – Copyrigth and Intellectual Property
1. Site Contents
It is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, modify, display, transmit or disclose, in any form or for any purpose, the content of the site, including, by way of the exemple and not limitation, information, messages, graphics, namely, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, Java applets or Java Script, textures, drawing, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, logo, domains and software ans, in general, any kind of material accessible through the site.
The site and its contents are the exclusive property of Moskkito or are used by Users with the permission of the owners and are protected by copyrigth, trademarks, patents and any other intellectual or industrial property rigths existing in accordance with applicable law.
Moskkito doesn’t grant any license or authorization for any use whatsoever of its intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets or any other property or rigth related to the site, its content or the services or products marketed.
In on case may access, navigation, use, subscription or resgistraption on the site be construed as granting license or a rigth of use on the site, its content, as well as on the products or services marketed by it.
2. Information or materials from Users
By sending, by any means, information or materials to Moskkito, the User guarantees to be the owner of the information or materials sent, that the information is not defamatory and that the use of Moskkito doesn’t violate any third parties rigth.
Moskkito understands that information or materials sent to you by the User in any way don’t infringe the rigths of third parties, aren’t subjet to copyright, trademark, patent and any other intelletctual or industrial property rigths existing in accordance with applicable legislation.
Any information or materials sent in any way by the User to Moskkito shall become the property of Moskkito and may, in its sole discretion, be freely used by Moskkito for any purpose, including without limitation the copying, reproduction, modification, transmission or dissemination.
The use by Moskkito of any informaton or materials sent by Users shall not result in remuneration for the User who has sent such information or materials or for any third parties whether linked or not to such User.
3. Refusal and withdrawal of access to the site
Moskkito reserves the rigths to refuse or withdraw access to the site and/or services offered on the site at any time and without the nedd for prior notice, on its own initiative or third parties, to the User that doesn’t comply with the provisions of this page.
1. Collection of personal data
Moskkito collects only personal data (understood as all information related to the User that can indentify it, directly or indirectly) when the User voluntarily agrees to provide such data, in accordance with the provisions of the item below-
The User expressly acknowledges and agrees that Moskkito may use trancking technologies to collect information that doesn’t allow the identification of the Users identify, hereinafter recorred to as “Cookies”, and that such information is not and will not be treated as personal data.
2. Security and confidentiality
Moskkito undertakes, in accordance with current legislation and considering market pratices, to take all reasonable steps to ensure thath third pasties can’t access the personal data collected, unless such personal data have been expressly transferred to third parties on issue, as provided in the item below.
The User acknowledges and accepts that, despite the appropriate security measures against accidental or anauthorized destruction, accidental loss and also against unauthorized access, modification or dissemination, the Internet can’t be considered anh environment fully safe and that therefore your personal data may be viewed and/or used by unauthorized third parties, and Moskkito doesn’t assume any responsibility for the security and confidentiality of the personal data provided by Users.
3. Treatment of personal data
The treatment of personal data collected on the website www.moskkito.pt is the responsibility of MOSKKITO. The data collected on this site are necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract of buy and sell, are intended for the processing of orders and communication with the Customer, for processing requests for information and for eventual compaints, statistical analysis and evaluation of satisfaction. The provision of the information requested in the context of the Customer’s registration is required and the Customer guarantees that the information provided is true.
MOSKKITO guarantees the confidentiality of all data provided by the Customer and ensures its preservation for a period of 5 years from the last contact with the customer. Although MOSKKITO collects and processes data in a secure manner and prevents it loss or manipulation, using the most advanced techniques for this purpose, we inform you that the open collection allows the circulation of personal data without security consitions, at the risk of being seen and used by unauthorized third parties.
If the customer expressly consent at the tima of creation or change of your registration, MOSKKITO may use your personal data to define your profile according to your preferences to adapt the proposals and the communications addressed to you.
by e-mail: [email protected]
by mail: Praça do Principe Real, 20 (Slow Retail Concept Store)
by phone: +351 912 121 211
In case of complaint, the user should contact the National Data Protection Commission.
SECTION V – Guarantees and responsibilities
1. Discalaimer of Warranties and Liability
Except as expressly provided in the applicable legisation in force on the date of access to the site, Moskkito doesn’t offer any kind of guarantee, express or implied, about the contents and services offered on the site.
In case Moskkito’s authorized personnel offers, in a verbal or written from, any kind of guidance or information to the User regarding the use of the site, such guidance or information can’t be interpreted as granting assitional guarantees expressly indicated on this page.
In general, User acknowledge and agree that Moskkito or any other paties involved in the creation, production or pubication of the site shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequencial damages for any attack on honour, privacy or reputation, for costs, diract or indirect, loss, reduction of profits or for liabilities of any other natures, even if they were known or could have been known, that may accur from the access, navigation, use or impossibility, of using the site or the services offered therein.
The provision of services offered on the site and in other services has an indefinite duration. Nevertheless, Moskkito doesn’t guarantee the availabity and continuity of the operation of the site and the services offered on the site, and may terminate, suspend or interrupt, unilaterally, at any time and without prior notice, the operation of the site or the provision of any services offered on it.
In addition, Moskkito will be exempt from any liability for any damages and losses of any nature that may be due to the lack of availability or continuity of the operation of the site ande the services offered on the site.
Moskkito doesn’t guarantee that the site and the services offered on the site are useful for the accomplishment of any specific purpose, correspond to the users expectations or that they are adequate, safe and error-free.
Moskkito shall be exempt from all liability for damages and losses of any kind that may be due to fraudulent use that the Users may attribute to the site and the services offered on the site, as well as any inaccuracies or errors that the contents contain. However, even assuming no responsibility to perform such actions, Moskkito may make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications, corrections or improvements to the content and services offered on the site.
Moskkito does not guarantee the absence of viruses in the contents or other elements that may cause changes in your computer system (software and hardware) or in electronic documents and files.
Moskkito excludes any liability for damages and losses of any kind that may be due to the presence of viruses or to the presence of other harmful elements in the contents.
2. Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the services provided by third parties
Moskkito does not guarantee the absence of viruses in the services provided by third parties through the site.
Moskkito excludes any liability for damages and losses of any kind that may be due to defects in the quality of services provided by third parties through the site.
Moskkito does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties through the site.
Moskkito excludes any liability for damages and losses of any nature that may be due to the services provided by third parties through the site and, by way of example and not exhaustive, for damages and losses that may be due to:
- breach of the law, morals and generally accepted good practices or public order as a consequence of the provision of services by third parties through the site;
- infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image of persons, property rights and otherwise as a result of the provision of services by third parties through the site;
- performing acts of unfair competition and illicit publicity carried out by third parties or as a consequence of the provision of services by third parties through the website;
- the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, pertinence and/or timeliness of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, received, obtained, made available or accessible through the services provided by third parties through the website;
- inadequacy for any type of purpose and fraudulent expectations generated by the services provided by third parties through the site;
- non-compliance, delay in compliance, defective compliance or termination for any reason of obligations contracted by third parties and contracts with third parties in relation to the reason for providing services through the website;
- the defects and defects of any kind of services provided by third parties through the site.
3. Exclusion of warranties and liability for services and content hosted off-site
The installation of links, directories and search tools on the website are solely intended to facilitate Users search for and access to the information available online and does not imply that there is any link or association between Moskkito and the operators of the sites belonging to third parties or between the site and other sites owned by third parties.
Moskkito does not previously control, approve or develop the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on the third-party sites. The User, therefore, must be cautious in the valuation and use of the services, information, data, files, products and any type of material existing in the sites belonging to third parties.
Moskkito does not guarantee or assume any liability for damages of any kind that may be due to:
- transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to the sites belonging to third parties and, in particular, even if not exclusively, for damages and losses that may be due to non-compliance with the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, diffusion, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to sites belonging to third parties.
- infringement of intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, contractual commitments of any kind, rights to honour, personal and family intimacy and the image of persons, property rights and other nature as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, making available, receiving, obtaining or accessing the sites belonging to third parties;
- performing acts of unfair competition and illicit publicity as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, provision, reception, obtaining or access to sites belonging to third parties;
- lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness, pertinence and/or timeliness of the sites belonging to third parties and their contents;
- unsuitability for any purpose and non-compliance with the expectations generated by the sites belonging to third parties;
- breach, delay in compliance, defective fulfilment or termination for any reason of obligations contracted by third parties and contracts made with third parties through or through access to sites belonging to third parties;
- The defects and defects of all types of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available or otherwise transmitted or made available, received, obtained or accessed through websites belonging to third parties;
- functioning, availability, accessibility or continuity of the sites belonging to third parties;
- the maintenance of the services, information, data, files, products and any type of material existing in the sites belonging to third parties;
- provision or transmission of the services, information, data, files, products and any type of material on the sites belonging to third parties.
1. Moskkito Contacts
Users may contact Moskkito in any of the following ways:
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Telephone: +351 917 275 115
- Address: Rua Ramiro Ferrão, 43 – .5º E 2805-356 Almada, Portugal
2. Complete agreement
This page represents the entire understanding between Moskkito and Users in relation to the issues considered herein and supersedes all prior written and oral undertakings, agreements or agreements with respect to such matters.
The General Conditions of Sale are complementary to this page. Nevertheless, in case of divergence between the General Conditions of Sale and this page, the former will prevail.
3. Illegality, invalidity or unenforceability of conditions
If any of the conditions included on this page are deemed to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under Portuguese law, the remaining conditions will remain in full force and effect.
It is expressly and irrevocably established that the action or omission, as well as abstention from the exercise of the rights or faculties provided in this page or the agreement with the delay in the fulfilment of the obligations of the other party, does not imply a waiver of those rights or faculties that may be exercised, at any time, in its sole discretion, unless expressly and in writing expressed such waiver. In this case, the remittance or waiver will have specific application, not meaning novation or waiver of other rights assured by law or these Terms and Conditions.
5. Applicable legislation
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Portuguese law.
Value: € 7
Delivery time: 24h on weekdays after payment
Free shipping for orders over 200 €
Value: € 11
Delivery time: 72h on weekdays after payment
Free shipping for orders over 200 €
Rest of the world
value: € 18
Delivery Time: Within five (5) weekdays after payment
Free shipping for orders over 200 €
Note: In the event of a stock breach after ordering, Moskkito immediately undertakes to contact the customer, giving him the option of returning the amount paid or agreeing with it on the expected delivery date – as soon as possible.
Fourteen (14) days from date of receipt. The article to be returned must return in its original perfect state and have not been used in any way whatsoever. It should be returned properly packed in the original packaging together with all the accessories and respective invoice.
The shipping costs will be borne by the customer and must include the registration of the issuing entity (document with tracking number).
The return of the payment will be made after the receipt of the article returned in the above conditions.
You must complete the attached form (click here). In the subject should put, Return. They should indicate in the body of the message on which day and in which name the purchase was made, the amount paid, the product to be returned and optionally the reason for the exchange that will allow us to always improve the service we provide to our customers.